I have a union job. Is there a law that says I must resign to settle my case with a Compromise & Release? I do not want to resign. The current adjuster says I need to resign to settle. What should I do?
Office Locations

825 Washington Street
Suite 211
Oakland, CA 94607

2121 N California Blvd #290
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Contact Us

Phone: (510) 257-4141
Fax: (510) 257-4110
Email: info@francomunoz.com
Map / Directions

5/5 - (1 vote)
compromise and release, resignation, settlement, resign