As our Workers’ Compensation Attorney, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and win the largest death benefit claims, TBI, catastrophic injury, and major orthopedic settlements and verdicts achievable.
- Opportunities to participate in trials and depositions.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in workers’ compensation matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Oakland office.
- This is primarily an in-office position with the possibility of a hybrid schedule.
- Fluent in Spanish (75% of our clients are Spanish-speaking).
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least two years of experience specializing in workers’ compensation litigation and trial.
- Capable of handling a full applicant caseload independently (with appropriate support and supervision).
- Familiar with the administrative appeal process to WCAB commissioners.
- Prefer trial experience (including expedited hearings).
- Must be empathetic to the struggle of injured workers.
- Must be willing and able to attend depositions and court hearings throughout the Bay Area.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- PTO and holidays paid.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost medical health insurance.
- Great dental and vision insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
At Franco Muñoz Law Firm, we celebrate being an equal employment opportunity provider and are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment and the application process.
If you strive for excellence, fight for justice, and foster unity, then we invite you to join our team and make a difference.
Send an email with your resume in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.