Join our team as an Entry-Level Workers' Compensation Attorney and make an impact in the lives of our clients. At Franco Muñoz Law Firm, you will have the opportunity to fight for justice, win large settlements and verdicts, and make a difference every day.
- Opportunities to participate in trials and depositions.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in workers’ compensation matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Oakland office.
- This is primarily an in-office position for the first year.
- Fluent in Spanish (75% of our clients are Spanish-speaking)
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to pick up the phone to get results
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- PTO and holidays paid.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost medical health insurance.
- Great dental and vision insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
At Franco Muñoz Law Firm, we celebrate being an equal employment opportunity provider and are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment and the application process.
If you strive for excellence, fight for justice, and foster unity, then we invite you to join our team and make a difference.
Send an email with your resume in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.